Protect Your Business—One of Your Most Important Assets
Consider the following three business situations:
- A fire partially destroys a laundromat. The owner purchased insurance for his washers and dryers but didn’t buy loss of income insurance. As a result, he went bankrupt before the business could be made fully operational again.
- A tutoring company owner employs teachers to tutor children after school on the school premises. A child claims he was struck by a teacher during a tutoring session. The tutoring company owner neglected to get insurance for this because she thought the school provided it.
- A consultant is hired to help improve the operations of a beauty salon and spa. The consultant provides tax advice that proves to be incorrect. The salon owner sues him.
Now you may think these things will never happen to you. And for the most part, that’s true because you’re probably a safe person. But accidents DO happen, especially accidents you don’t expect.
Starting and sustaining a business is hard enough without having to worry about being blindsided by an unexpected accident. That’s where our business insurance professionals at the Stonebridge Insurance Services prove their value.
We will provide the most valuable counsel a business owner can receive and advice about scenarios you’re unaware of.
Each business insurance program is tailored to your business but the backbone of the insurance (where applicable) will be:
- Property insurance to protect your business against perils like fire, theft, vandalism, etc.
- Premises liability insurance to protect you against any liabilities incurred on your property
- Product liability insurance to protect you against any liabilities incurred as a result of your product
- Workers’ compensation to compensate your employees in the event of injury
- Commercial auto to protect your business vehicles